This system is mainly developed to control the net weight of a Stickpack by leaving out the influence of the weight of the wrapping material.
To this end, empty bags are put into carriers - manually or supplied by a MERZ packaging machine.
The filling and weighing of the bags is performed in several steps. The filled Stickpack carriers are being conveyed step by step via a transport system.
1. Step: Additional Stickpack spreading device
2. Step: The empty bag is weighed together with the carrier (tara)
3. Step: Additional camera for controlling open Stickpacks
4. Step: Dosing or rather filling of product 1
5. Step: Weighing of product 1
6. Step: Horizontal sealing product 1 (Option for separation of product 1 and product 2)
7. Step: Dosing or rather filling of product 2
8. Step: Weighing of product 2
9. Step: Horizontal sealing (closing of Stickpack)
10. Step: Waiting position (reserve position e.g. for control by camera)
11. Step: Sachet sorting into good and bad bags with reject verification
12. Step: Sensor with holder after Stickpack transfer for check of empty workpiece carriers
13. Step: The empty carrier moves on, back to the starting position
Voltage supply standard
*Depending on product, filling quantity and packaging material
MERZ Verpackungsmaschinen GmbH
Phone: +49 6404 9172-0
Fax: +49 6404 9172-50
Mail: mail (a) merz-system.de
Phone: +49 6404 9172-630
Whatsapp Business:+49 171 4966680
Mail: aftersales (a) merz-system.de
Monday - Thursday:
8.00 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
8.00 a.m. - 2.00 p.m.