Stickpack forming-, filling and sealing machine
for small tubular bags with an optimum saving of packaging material
- The mulitlane machine for high-quality packaging -
- Designed for pharma - industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Cosmetics industry
- Food industry
- Chemicals industry
from 0,5-100 ml
e.g. pharmaceutical products ,shampoo, cosmetics samples, bath extract, oil, vinegar, coffee-cream, sugarmilk, coffee-syrup, chocolate drink, dressings, alcohol, vaccines, ...
from 0,5 - 100 ml
e.g. pharmaceutical products, skin cream samples, mustard, mayonnaise, ketchup, yoghurt, grease, soft cheese, butter, gel, ...
from 0,2 - 100 ml
e.g. pharmaceutical products, pudding, milk powder, baby food, coffee creamer, tea, cappuccino, ...
from 0,2 - 100 ml
e.g. pharmaceutical products, salt, sugar, spices, soups, instant coffee, baker's yeast, tobacco, tea, detergents, spot removal salt, silicagel, seed, ...
- SMALL PIECE GOODS
e.g. sweets, nuts, saccharine tablets, small sausages, test stripes, ear plugs, pharmaceutical tablets, ...
DESCRIPTION OF OPERATION:
The bag machine SPM-50 is a vertically operating, fully automatic forming-, filling- and sealing machine for the production of tubular bags with 5 lanes and constant distance of lanes with all formats.
The machine does process flexible packaging film from the flat foil roll and form a tube with longitudinal sealing. Then the tube is filled with the required product, it follows the transversal sealing and the separation from the foil roll.
The design of the machine is a 5-lane basic machine for the bag production. In combination with different supply and dosing systems a wide range of products can be handled.
- Constructed in the builing block system
- Continuous, servo actuation
- Control SIEMEMS PLC S7 with touch panel
- Film supply turnable for side longitudinal sealing
- Robust long-life construction
- Balcony construction according to GMP
- Low level construction, small drop height, high performance
- Very low noise level
- Saving of film up to 50% compared with flat bags
- Optimum efficiency
- Very wide and mult-purpose range of use
|Bag width standard:||17 - 50 mm|
|Bag length:||40 - 210 mm|
|Filling volume per bag:||0,2 ml - 100 ml|
|Capacity cycles/min *:||0 - 100|
|Output bags/min:||up to 500|
|Number of lanes:||5 lanes|
|Diameter of film reel:||max. 600 mm|
|Width of film reel:||max. 620 mm|
|Diameter of film reel core:||150 mm|
|Air connection:||6 bar|
|Wattage:||approx. 9 KW|
|Voltage supply standard:||400V/3/N/PE/50Hz|
|Protection class:||IP 54|
|Weight:||approx. 2000 kg|
|Packaging material:||all current, heat-sealable composite films|
|* depending on product, filling amount, bag length, packaging material|
- Allen Bradley PLC
- special voltage/ trafo
- lap seal / fin seal (lengthwise)
- longitudinal sealing turnable to the side
- control for exact bag length for film without imprint
- coding: hot embossing, thermo, ink-jet
- chain packs
- gas flushing devices
- dust absorption systems
- subsequent packaging semi- of fully automatic
- bag arrangements
- further packaging semi- or fully automatic
- product supply systems
- pharmaceutical construction
- diffent types of feeding and dosing systems available for each range of use, easy to exchange
- complete packaging lines